Friday 4 February 2011

From Children's Opening Sequence Project - How I could improve!

It's quite difficult to pick out things I could have done differently from my children's film project because we used animation rather then live action, although I can think of a few things I would change if I could.

  1. More different types of camera shots and angles : In my children's film project we rarely changed the camera angle or changed the distance of shot, and we tried our hardest at tracking but didn't quite do it effectively, so in my thriller project I want there to be lots of complicated and different shot types and angles.
  2. Planning phase : In the planning phase of my children's film project, I didn't utilize the freedom of the blog enough. I rarely completed assignments which were necessary for me to gain the top marks, in this project I wish to have a very detailed and organised blog, with work completed which wasn't assigned.
  3. Editing Phase : Because our children's film was very simplistic, the editing on it was fairly straight forward and the titles were a tad boring. In the thriller project I wish to challenge the group and I to more difficult and complicated editing and transitions, which comes with the plot to our opening sequence, which is full of flash backs and more technically complicated transitions, e.g. when the storyline moves from reality to the main characters mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment